Until 2015, FOR-NY consisted of a volunteer Board of Directors committed to raising awareness and support for Recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs throughout New York State. Today, with the support of a professional staff, the Board remains dedicated to advancing the FOR-NY mission and guiding the continued growth of the organization.
- President: Joseph R. Turner, J.D., Vice President & Co-Founder, Exponents Center for Personal & Professional Development, Inc., New York City
- Vice President: Debra M. Rhoades, LCSW-R, CASAC, Associate Executive Director, Hope House, Albany
- Secretary: Dona Pagan, CASAC-GS, NCAC 1, CRPA, Exponents/Center for Personal and Professional Development, New York City
- Treasurer: Chacku Mathai, CPRP, President and CEO for the MHA of Rochester and Monroe County
- Jackson Davis, CASAC-G, CRPA, Director, Center for Community Alternatives, Inc. Rochester
- Eric Dyer, J.D., M.B.A., Associate, Barclay and Damon, LLP., Albany
- Laurie Lieberman, MPA and BS in Human Services, Director of Recovery Services, Samaritan Village, Briarwood
- Edward L. Olsen, LCSW, CASAC, I-CDAC, Director, United Veterans Beacon House, Northport Veteran’s Administration Residence.
- Past President, Charles J. Devlin, Vice President of Substance Abuse & Development, Brightpoint Health, New York City
- Past President, Laura Elliott-Engel, MA, CASAC-G, LMHC