Looking to find help for a loved one struggling with an addiction to alcohol or other drugs? We’re here for you — Please know that you didn’t cause it, you can’t control it and you can’t cure it!
If this is an emergency and your loved one needs urgent care, call 9-1-1 immediately. If your situation is not urgent, here’s a sampling of reputable, helpful resources that can light the way.
- Al-Anon, Ala-Teen: offering support for friends/ families of people suffering from Alcoholism)
- ACOA – Adult Children of Alcoholics: supporting people who grew up in alcoholic or dysfunctional homes
- Nar-Anon: 12 step program for friends and families of addicts
- CODA- Codependents Anonymous: offering support for people seeking healthy relationships
- Families Anonymous: 12 step group for families and friends of those with alcohol, drug and behavioral problems